Actor or Actress of the Week
ARIEL MOTHER FUCKING LIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ariel Lin..what can I say, her acting is far better than most Taiwanese actresses, in my opinion. I think she is skillful in her crying and anger. She can do what needs to be done, without being over the top and acting like a fool, like most actresses in that industry. I know there are some people who love and some who hate her, I think its usually like that. There are always going to be people hating on someone and that is fine. She is the actress of the week, because she is my second all time favorite actress in Asian movies and dramas. Every since she was young, she has been doing great, and even her more “failure” dramas are some of my favorites…example: LOVE CONTRACT. Her acting even then is way better than some of the most popular Taiwanese actresses. I love this girl, she never fails to impress me.
Name: Lin I Chen, Ariel
Chinese name: 林依晨
DOB: October 29, 1982
Birth place: Taiwan
Blood type: A
- Favorite side of me: My smile, my personality, my window onto life
- Fave foods: Granny and mommy’s cooking, organic fruits and veggies, dark chocolate, mixed sweets soup, yummy eats from the world over…see, I’m not picky!:)
- Fave movies: J.R. Tolkien’s genre (Rings Trilogy, Harry Potter), interesting European movies & classic movies.
- Fave colors: black, white, silver.
- Fave animals: dog, guinea pig, rabbit, baby seal, pot bellied pig.
- My interests: movies, swimming, long baths, sampling delicacies, reading, English lit, home decorating, music, singing, traveling, photography, cooking.